Python in Production0 Comments
I talked to my Python class at FAU about how we use Python in production at People Ticker.
I couldn’t resist the pun: Python In Production -> pip
The main thing about Python in production is having good formatted code, picking the right structure, and using packages well so help increase your productivity and speed.
View the presentation here: https://speakerdeck.com/cmpis/python-in-production
Resources for Python
I mentioned a bunch of resources in the slides and here they are.
- Python Guide http://docs.python-guide.org/en/latest/
- BEST. GUIDE. FOR. PYTHON. EVER.
- Gives you direction. Tells you in detail what the “best practices” are and is improved all the time by contributors
- Awesome Python https://github.com/vinta/awesome-python
- Massive list of resources on Python
Any issues or suggestions? Tell me on github.